Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

New Year's Goals
  1. I will do better on my biology tests. I will achieve this goal by studying ahead of time and studying as we go through the unit and not just the couple of days before the test. I can make practice tests and quiz myself so I can see what I know and still need to learn before the test. A mistake I did first semester was that when I was studying I was learning the material while I was studying and not just reviewing it.  
  2. This year I will work to make it to the badminton team at the school because I have been working hard this past year and need to continue working hard to make it. I will go in to the badminton studio to practice with others on weekends and attend every class I have. The tryouts are in February, so I will work my hardest this month to improve my skills before the tryouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment