Tuesday, May 24, 2016

20 Time Final Post


Honey bee pollinated gardens 
http://www.starkbros.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Crabapple-Bee_LG.jpg

Overall I think that the TED talk went pretty well (20 time presentation). In the beginning of the semester I was nervous about the final TED talk because I had never done one and my project wasn't with any data or trials like a lot of other people had so I was nervous that I wouldn't have been able to present my project well. I also wrote a reflection on my 20 time project (20 time individual reflection)

I think that in the past I have mainly focused on having good information in my presentation, but with the TED talk I realized that the information is only half of what makes a great presentation and the other half is having a confident tone that can carry you through your presentation. I have learned a lot from my 20 time project and TED talk. First I learned more on how to give a great presentation and speak with more confidence and second I learned to think about saving a species in an easy and inventive way.

I really enjoyed working on 20 time this semester and appreciate the time we were given in class to work on a fresh new concept in school. It was eye opening to watch others' presentations and what they had learned and how rapted they were in their topics. I think I have grown as a presenter and I was given great feedback that can help me with any presentation I do. I would definitely take part in the next chance I get to work on a new and different project like 20 time.

No comments:

Post a Comment