Monday, April 18, 2016

4th Blog Post

Endangered Honey Bees 

Through these two weeks I have done research about a honey bee farm that I want to visit. I have gained a lot more interest in my project in these past two weeks. This weekend I plan to visit that farm and talk to somebody who works there and ask them questions about their bees. At the farm I want too hopefully video tape the trip and make a video about  my experience. I will show that video in my Ted talk at the end of the year to show my experience. I will go with my family to the bee farm and when they visit the farm they can hopefully understand the importance of bees some more and appreciate them more too. The video that I can make will hopefully grabbed peoples attention in the class that watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment